Affordable Air & Sea Freight Services Pty Ltd
Customs Clearance Process:
- Bill of lading or Arrival notice Or Pre-alert
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing list
- Packing declaration (If shipment by Sea –We can provide blank form if you required)
- Letter of Authority (We will send you blank template to fill it out)
2. Licensed Customs Broker will Compile your customs entry, Classify commodity and Lodge customs entry to Customs and Quarantine.
3. After customs lodgement, We will notify you if shipment required any quarantine inspection or any other further documents by Customs. Tax Invoice of Duty / GST and relevant Government charges will be sent to you with Customs entry / receipt of any quarantine fees paid on your behalf.
4. We will notify status once it is Release by Customs and Quarantine.
5. We arrange Delivery to your door if your required.
Proudly Member of